General Retreat Informaiton
- OSMM holds monthly weekend retreats to help others have An Encounter with God.
- Retreats begin on Friday with a 4:00pm traveler’s Mass.
- Following dinner, we then proceed to begin our retreat with the rosary and our main speaker followed by adoration.
- During this time Prayer teams are available to pray for your intentions.
- Saturday begins with the rosary and Mass and continues with speakers throughout the day.
- Late afternoon is reserved for prayer, including witnessing, Divine Mercy Chaplet, a Meditation with time for reflection. You are welcome to rest or pray on our beautiful grounds or in our chapels. The Blessed Sacrament is present in both the Stabat Mater Dolorosa Chapel in the Sanctuary and the Holy Sepulcher in the garden of the House of Mary and Martha. The Sanctuary also holds the Chapel of Mary, Reconciler of All Peoples and Nations and the Fr. Peter Rookey Chapel.
- Prayer teams are available during this time and everyone is encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to pray with others for your intentions.
- After dinner, on your own, the evening continues with talks and adoration and benediction.
- We conclude with a prayer service Saturday evening about 9 pm.
Please note: If you are unable to attend the entire retreat, please come for what you can make! If it is not possible to set aside an entire weekend, we welcome you to come and go as you are able so that you may still receive the graces God has planned for you!
- ALL OF OUR MONTHLY RETREATS ARE NO CHARGE, BUT WE WILL TAKE UP FREE-WILL OFFERINGS IN ORDER FOR OUR SORROWFUL MOTHER'S MINISTRY TO CONTINUE.
- ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE AS WE ARE A 501(C)3 NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!!!
At this time, all our regular monthly retreats are free of charge unless clearly stated otherwise. We simply ask that you make a freewill offering during the weekend.
Many motels are available near the retreat site. For more information, see Meals and Lodging.
The OSMM community strives to offer a diversity of spiritual help that cannot be easily found in one place – powerful personal, one-on-one help, and holy priests for confession.
We would like to thank each and every one of you who has ever participated in one of our retreats, given a donation, or offered prayer support over the years.
All of our retreats are limited to those 18 yrs of age and older in order to better serve those who attend. It is our feeling that in doing this we will be able to better provide for the needs of those who are coming and those who are coming will receive more fully what they need and take this home to their families. Children will continue to be welcome at our annual conference.
Under the Mantle of Our Sorrowful Mother, Debbie & Vanessa
“The Spirit of God is upon me. He has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor, to heal the brokenhearted, and to free the oppressed.” (Is 61:1)